There are so many ways you can help:
- Volunteer your time at the pantry or our resale shop
- Spearhead a food collection drive at work or church
- Donate money
- Get your church or place of worship involved in our network of regular givers
Donations from the Central Texas community are vital to continue the mission of feeding the hungry.
Food, perishables and monetary donations are truly a blessing to us. You may also dedicate your donation in honor of, or in memory of someone. These will be published on our website as they are received. If you’d prefer it to not be published, just let us know. All donations will be prayerfully and gratefully received, regardless of size.
Food & monetary donations can be brought by our pantry location:
The Shepherd’s Heart
P.O. Box 23175
Waco, TX 76702
or donate securely online by submitting the following form:
You are donating to : Get Involved
Interested in Volunteering with us??? We Need You!
Click here for more Volunteer Information!
GET YOUR CHURCH INVOLVED:
Christian churches are groups of caring people united in their desire to follow Jesus’ example.
We invite you to involve your church in our mission of feeding the hungry in our area. We already work with several area churches, but we would like that number to grow.
Here are a few ways your church can help:
- Dedicate a percentage of the weekly offering to The Shepherd’s Heart
- Run a food collection drive
- Spearhead a special offering to benefit The Shepherd’s Heart
- Encourage church members to become volunteers for our pantry or resale shop
- Run a clothing drive
- Run a garage sale with proceeds to benefit The Shepherd’s Heart
Contact us to discuss your ideas!