Shepherd’s Heart Food Pantry:
1401 North 34th Street in Waco, Texas
Every Thursday from Noon to 6pm
Many families find themselves in a tight spot from time to time, and need a help to ensure they and their children have enough to eat. It is important that children get the proper nutrition in grow. You are invited to participate in our food distribution if your family is in need. We are an emergency supplemental pantry. We provide an ample supply of food, but we are not the grocery store. If you shop with us first, then meal plan and go to the grocery store you can save as much as $60.00 to $80.00 each time you visit our pantry.
- Our food pantry is set up like a grocery store where families can come in and shop. Every Thursday at The Shepherd’s Heart Pantry from Noon to 6:00 pm, we have a distribution of canned goods, boxed and dry staple items, meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- We have a drive through service for those who cannot stand in the line.
- We have a mobile food pantry distribution on the second Saturday of each month, located at 3300 Franklin Ave, 10 am to noon.
- We also have a mobile food pantry distribution at TSTC on the third Tuesday of each month, from 11 am to 1 pm.
- We currently deliver groceries weekly to 525 homebound seniors. This service, like all the others is provided by volunteers. Many of our drivers use their lunch time to make deliveries on Wednesday and Thursday. There may be a waiting list for your area. To see if you live in an area that qualifies for this service call (254) 722-9517. We cannot guarantee the waiting time but we will help as soon as we can.
Mobile Food Pantry:
In a collaborative effort between The Shepherd’s Heart and the Central Texas Food Bank, we now have two mobile pantry distributions each month.
Location: In front of the Industrial Technology Center (at Crest Dr. and Airline Dr.)
Dates: Third Tuesday of each month
Times: 11:00am to 1:00pm
Location: 3300 Franklin Ave. (parking lot)
Dates: Second Saturday of each month
Times: 10:00am to 12:00pm
We have a drive through service for those who cannot stand in the line.
Please click on the forms below if you would like to fill out our intake forms in advance:
Each week nutritious groceries are served that include fresh vegetables, canned vegetables, staple items, meat, milk, eggs and juices as they are available, and many other items.