You are invited to participate in our food distribution if your family is in need. Many families find themselves in a tight spot from time to time, and need a little help to ensure them and their children have enough to eat.
- We have a food pantry that is set up like a grocery store where families can come in and shop. Every Thursday at The Shepherd’s Heart Pantry from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, we have a distribution of canned goods, boxed and dry staple items, meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- We have a drive through service for those who cannot stand in the line.
- We have a food distribution on the second Saturday of each month, 10 am to noon.
- We have a mobile food pantry at TSTC on the third Tuesday of each month, from 11 am to 1 pm.
- We currently deliver groceries weekly to 525 homebound seniors. This service, like all the others is provided by volunteers. Many of our drivers use their lunch time to make deliveries on Wednesday and Thursday. There may be a waiting list for your area. To see if you live in an area that qualifies for this service call (254) 722-9517. We cannot guarantee the waiting time but we will help as soon as we can.
If you are a new client, here is a 3-page form for you to fill out in advance, to speed things up.
Here is the same form as the one above. It is in a format that you can fill out online and save to your hard drive. This is for your convenience. Please fill out, print, and bring the completed form with you when you come: